The cooperative carries out responsible travels to natural areas conserving the environment, supporting the flora, fauna and local economy, and improving the well being of the local people. Its purpose is to educate the traveler;
1. The practicalities of our activities as a cooperative by visiting our model farmers.
2. To get exposed to the geography of the area and the local economy.
3. To foster respect for different cultures.
4. To directly benefit the economic development and political empowerment of local communities.
5. To provide funds for ecological conservation.
Activities involved include;
1. Visiting model farmers.
2. Lobbying for accomodation to travelers.
3. Travel tours to other sites like lakes, rivers, mountains, cultural sites and national parks aaround our community.
4. Practicing cultural activities like traditional dance, folk songs, plays, poems